- Chocolate - A important staple during my long blogging and reading hours
- Need I say more?
- Citrus and Cilantro fragranced oil for my oil burner (I like it to smell pretty)
- A empty kleenex box, which has been here since like January (I should throw things away faster)
- My Dopey Coffee Cup (I don't even drink coffee lmao)
- A trusty mag-lite (it's not even mine, but helps to have in case I need to club someone suddenly)
- A tropical scented candle (See number 3)
Friday, July 22, 2011
I'm switching things up today. Today has been one of those weird days where you have to pinch yourself to make sure you are actually awake. I didn't wake up until after 11, I had been so exhausted and was finally able to fall asleep about 4, stupid aches and pains. Mr. Husband, who is normally a early riser, woke up at the same time, shocked me that he was actually just waking up. Anyways...as I am sitting here thinking what to write, I am looking at my desk and thinking I need to declutter and then I realize just how many weird things I actually have on it. Things that make you go hmmm?
Posted by Heather at 4:47 PM