http://www.ramblingsofadiva.com/2011/07/, did a list of 20 things she's thankful for today, so I think I will follow suit and try to do 20 myself.
Things I'm Thankful For...
- Mr. Husband and the way he makes me laugh
- My daughter and my soon to be grand-baby (due in November)
- That I have made it to this point in my life alive
- My friends, without them, I'd be lost (love you Deb, Cyrena, Marci, and Jeff and I like you a little Kevin, okay maybe more than a little but I can't let you know that, it goes to your head)
- For all the great people at #commenthour, You all make my Wednesday nights awesome!
- That my Crohns hasn't acted up in awhile and I've felt okay *knock on wood*
- Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper and Sweet Tea mmmm
- My mom-in-law, she is my best friend (weird huh?)
- All the good book deals I have found recently
- That I am still steadily losing weight, yay
- My pets, they are my babies, since my kids are all grown up now
- The swimming pool that I scorch myself in every couple of days (stupid hot summers)
- Blogging, it allows me to be me, and of course, all of you that read my craziness
- Twitter, what a great way to pass the time
- Fresh fruit - yummy
- Having the necessities needed to live
- My computer, without it, I'd be bored
- Music (without it, I couldn't sing loudly and off-key to my pets)
- The new friends I am meeting in the blogging community
- That I am content with who I am
What are some things you are thankful for?