- California weather - When I think of Fall, I think of cooler temperatures that slowly work us up to the winter weather. California did not get that memo. It has a mind of it's own. I don't mind weather changes, I just mind when it can be a drastic change from one day to the next. It makes me feel grumpy.
- Ovarian Cysts - I don't get these all the time but every few months I will get them on one side or the other and when I get them, look out. It hurts to sit, it really hurts to walk, and sitting up from the laying down position is excruciating. The doctors won't do anything as they come and then they go. So I just have to live with them. They get a double Fawk You.
- NaNoWriMo - As someone who loves to write, you would figure this would be a breeze. Yeah, um, No... I have all these thoughts in my head and I sit to write them, and they don't come out the way I want them to. Maybe it's because there is a deadline and so many words that I have to put out there daily not to fall behind. Anyone else have this problem?
- Holiday TV Scheduling - Just when I get used to the shows we record, they throw in mid season finales, some shows will be back in two weeks, some won't be back until January...FAWK YOU. Stop changing up my programs already. Mr. Husband gets irritated when I ask daily what we have recording, and then you go and change it up halfway through. Eat Shit.
With a Side of Confession...
- This blog has been a bit neglected. And for that I am sorry. I am trying to find a happy medium with reading other blogs, writing this one, working on the book for NaNoWriMo, and having time for Mr. Husband and family. Although Mr. Husband doesn't mind me being online and doing this, I feel that sometimes it comes off as being more important. And it really is not. I have a mild case of OCD when it comes to anything that I do. And I either need to do it with a "all in" attitude or not do it at all. It's easier as I am not a mommy blogger, my kids are older and don't live here, and I currently do not work due to health issues. You would figure this wouldn't be a hard thing to figure out. Maybe I am just missing something.
If you would like to link up for Fawk You Fridays, you can go to Boobies site or Christy's site and link up! I hope things are going well for you all. I think for now, maybe posting every other day or so may be a better schedule for me until after the holidays. You all have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!