Random Thoughts of the Day...
- The Big Mouth Bites from Chili's are excellent. 4 small burgers (which I couldn't finish) with fries AND onion strings. Yummyliciousness all the way around.
- I am NOT ready for the Christmas stuff to be shoved down my throat. I seriously dread this holiday. Not only is it Christmas but my birthday as well.
- Is it wrong of me to sometimes wish I had Tourette Syndrome just so I could randomly yell out names at stupid people who make me want to stab them in their faces? Wrong or not, I want to be able to call someone a douche bubble and then say, "Oh my, I am so sorry, it's my Tourettes, you fucktard" and then just move along on my merry way.
- Fuck! Mr. Husband just asked me to get him something. I did and I sat back down, rolled my chair up to my desk and rolled right over the bottom of my pajama pants. I am now irritated AND stuck. This chair is an asshat.
- Sick of hearing about Kim Kardashian, Black Friday (and it's violence), and Christmas!
- I've been listening to Lord of the Rings movies since 6 pm, it's now 3:12 and I have to say that Gollum's voice is not only creepy but a bit annoying. I'll show you "My Preeeecious" you twisted little twitnugget.
- I am really pissed that when I went to get my hair trimmed, they took off a couple of inches. I hate when they ask you what you want done and then do what they want to do. I would be better off doing it myself. *sigh*