I love the Sunday Stealing Meme's. They are a nice little thing to do when you have nothing to say. I had this done Sunday and just realized I never published it so I will go ahead and publish it now.
1. When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water? I start the water and let it warm up first. I hate cold water splashing me.
2. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex? Ask me if I have showered with someone of the same sex, it's more interesting
3. Were you ever been forced to shower with one of your siblings? Not in like 30 years
4. Have you ever dropped your soap on your foot? Yes, hurts like a son of a bitch
5. How old do people say you look? It's not a question I go around asking, but I do get a lot of people who say that there's no way I can be 39 and that I don't look that old. Why would I lie about that? 39 isn't a flattering number
6. How old do you act? 3 and half
7. What’s the last song you sang? I don't recall
8. Have you recently become a member of anything? I don't think so
9. What are your plans for next weekend? Probably not a damn thing
10. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed? Eyes closed
11. Whats the sexiest thing about Sarah Palin? She can breathe?
12. Who’s the sexiest famous woman alive? Ooo tough one, Jessica Alba is pretty hot, Olivia Munn is a hottie, Zooey Deschenel, Amanda Rheghetti (from The Mentalist)...okay, I can't choose just one.
13. Who’s the sexiest famous man alive? Mr. Husband of course. Then Hugh Jackman, Dwayne Johnson, and Chris Meloni
14. Does your family have a crazy uncle? Don't we all
15. Have you ever smuggled something into another country? Nope
16. Do you live in a city with a good sports team? Nope
17. What is the most unusual thing you are obsessed with? Books and sex toys
18. How do feel about the Goth people? To each their own
19. Can you fix or your significant other your own car? Well this question makes no sense
20. Would you want to kill Casey Anthony yourself if you were guaranteed to get away with it? I wouldn't kill her, kill is an ugly word. I would, however, wrap my hands around her neck and squeeze with a mild pressure until she couldn't breathe anymore.