1. Mr. Hubby (mocking me) : "Yeah, this is Captain Heather B, of the starship "Whinesalot", stardate 2017..."
2. Mr Hubby : "She looks like Celine Dion and Sara Evans ran face to face into each other." - about Loreena Mckennitt (do you even know what Sara Evans looks like honey...?)
3. *listening to Carry On Wayward Son"
Mr. Hubby : "You only like this song because it reminds you of Jensen Winchester?"
Me : *snickers* "Who?"
Mr. Hubby : You know, Jensen Wincchhhh.....Ackles.
Me - "Really honey? Jensen Winchester???"
Mr. Hubby : "Supernatural, Starring Jensen Winchester and Sam Padaleki"
Me - Hahaha
4. Mr. Hubby : "I think my southern accent is awesome"
Me : That was NOT a southern accent. That was some backwood hillbilly accent."
Mr Hubby : "Well you would know hillbilly wouldn't you?"
Me : Ummm, wrong state!
Mr. Hubby : "In parts of Kansas, there are hillbillies. They just haven't been found yet. They hide in the hills."
Me : "It's Kansas, what hills?"
5. Mr. Hubby : "I just had a thought!." (telling me this as he comes from the bathroom)
Me : "Okay, let's hear it."
Mr. Hubby explains to me about this idea for the blog, a cartoon strip, and me doing both the writing and drawing...
Me : "That is actually a good idea honey."
Mr. Hubby : "It came to me while I was peeing."
Me - "Umm, that's nice."
Mr. Hubby - "That's where I get my best thoughts you know. Peeing....or pooping, that's when the epiphanies just roll in."